Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Dental crown came off after a month?

My front tooth broke into half a couple of months ago and i went to a dental surgery, D.J.CRees and ociates in stonehouse to have a dental crown inserted.I paid 380 quid and they fitted a temporary crown and told me to come back after 2 weeks and have the permanent one done. After only 3 days ,the temporary crown came off and i went to the dentist after the 2 weeks were up. To my dissapointment , the told me they had lost something they needed to make the crown so i had to wait 2 more weeks. They fitted another temporary one and it fell off after 4 days when i was eating a banana. They rang me up 3 days later and told me my crown was ready. They fitted it and told me it will last 20+ years but a month later, today. it just came off. My question is, am i entitled to a free treated since it came off in just a short time. If not what type of dental cement can i get and were from. Any advice will be appreciated

No comments:

Post a Comment