Monday, November 14, 2011

Why won't this guy stop bullying me because he thinks I'm a "pretty boy"?

I started a part time job just before Christmas. This guy there took an instant dislike to me and gave me the nickname "pretty boy". He's always going on about how some guys would kill to have pretty boy looks like mine, but they must be as gay as I am. He automatically umed I was gay without even asking, when I'm not. I've told him this but he doesn't believe me because all "pretty boys are gay". He calls me other names and has threatened to wait for me after work to beat the hell out of me. I'd seriously take him if it wasn't for his gang of friends getting involved if I retaliate. It's like 5 of them against me. I'm seriously considering quitting, yet I need the money. How do I resolve this?

No comments:

Post a Comment