Friday, November 11, 2011

In "The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion", is the "Dark Brotherhood" faction thingy a reference to Satanist?

I was cheating on Oblivion the other day, (i.e. God Mode, max gold, stats, etc.) and when I slept in Hawkhaven after killing a bunch of people, some dude Lucient Lachance or something came to me, I did the quest, killed Rufio, then got accepted in to The Brotherhood. At which point my *christian* mom came in, and was watching me play. I was doing contracts involving killing people, and she took note of the black cloak outfit, and so she said "never hang out with any people who really do wear dog collars and black cloaks". The Dark Brotherhood reminds me kind of of Satanism, which is my secret religion (withheld from my mom who I convince I am a christian.). Is it synonymous with Satanism?

No comments:

Post a Comment