Thursday, November 10, 2011

I am feeling stomach pain everytime I eat? Whats going on?

I mountain bike quite often in all weather conditions. And I am not to great with the 'inhale through your nose, exhale by mouth". Its easy to guess that mountain biking exerts a lot of energy, so I find my self breathing heavily at times. Due to being out of breath. I went 2 days in a row last week and did not wear my mouth covering gator. So I was breathing all that cold cold air right in rapidly. From then to about a couple days ago, I was feeling chest pain, mainly in the center of my chest. (One would think not the center, but instead the right and left side of my chest where my lungs are, but no, its in the center.) Also, every time I eat or drink anything I get pain that I can feel move down my, I guess esophagus?, all the way to my stomach, where the pain persists for a few moments. I no longer have pain all the time, its just when I eat, and very occasionally a random breathing pain. So my question is, wtf is going on? I am certain it is from the cold weather, for the same thing happened last winter, just not as drastically. It did clear up last year however. and the temperature around here is around 30 deg F. Thanks for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment