Thursday, November 10, 2011

Do you think he likes me?

Sorry this is so long but please read. Ok well there's this guy at my school (he's new) that I like. He's one of my friends and he's really nice.It's weird bc this other girl likes him and when ppl ask him if he likes her he says one of my friends likes her. I'm pretty sure the dude she likes doesn't like her. But when we were at this party he grabbed my arm like 3 times and he was like let's dance! (we didn't end up dancing because it would look weird if we were the only 2). Then we talked at the party and when he hugged me b4 I left (he didn't hug the other girl that liked him) he asked if I still liked this other dude so I said no. I found it kinda suspicious..he said it kinda quickly too so idk. We tlk at school at least once a day and occasionally in English I'll be looking around the room and he looks at me 4 like 2 seconds, then looks away. It seems like he's staring at me sometimes! He used 2 like one of my other friends but hes over her now..my friend says that he grabbed her arm 1 time but didn't do anything else but 2 the girl that likes him he grabbed her arm and they both ran 4 like 5 secs. He did that bc one of his friends threw coke on these 2 ppl that were making out so they had to make a run for it.He did that 2 me 3 times. By the way, he told everyone including me that he liked a girl from the Place he just moved from but he doesn't go back there that often. When we were In math he wrote hey Jen on his whiteboard and kinda laughed. Then he told me that me and some other guy would be a good couple bc I had 2 be his partner in tennis. He was joking.Another girl (let's call her lindsey) said that he like stares at her like he does to me & he hugged her at the party. He danced with 2 8th graders at my school, but I'm pretty sure it was for a joke. He kind of grinded with the girl that likes him and danced w/ her too, but he told me he was trying to make her happy (idk any guy that would do it for that reason only, but he seems like the person to do that so). Oh yeah and he raised his eyebrows and stuck his tongue out at me with a funny look on his face.He also told me i had really blue eyes twice and when we took exams he told me he liked my "shirt thingy". We sometimes mouth talk across the room. I've noticed that in our yearbook if he's in the same picture as me he is either next to me or close by if that affects anything. Sometimes when one of our cles is over he will come near my desk with his friends and occasionally talk to me. It's kind of weird when he stares at me bc he just stares he doesn't say hey or anything and it's kind of awkward but i dont look away. I got one of my guy friends to ask him if he liked me and he was like uhh noo! in like an annoyed voice. When i accused him of liking lindsey he had this really mad/ annoyed look. Oh and when i was crying once or getting really close he kept asking me what was wrong and he tells me i'm smart and thinks i do soo good in certain cles when it's not true. We have a few inside jokes if that changes anything. When i was talking to my best friend (this guy used to like her) she said he would annoy her on purpose but he didnt do anything else. Do you think he likes me or one of the others? Im really confused. If you say yes, can you possibly explain why you think that? I'm not good with this kind of thing. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment