Sunday, November 13, 2011

Anyone out there have their Xbox 360 hacked during a MW2 session online?

Last night, I was trying to get into a Domination match and I was thrown into a modded match. This was something that happened occasionally when the game first came out, but it hadn't happened since then. The game was pretty much unplayable, so I got out. After I was out, I found that my MW2 rankings were all screwed up. The rank and prestige level were unchanged, but my tallies for wins, losses, kills, etc. were all changed to impossibly terrible stats. All the challenges were reset. Some of the attachments on the weapons were locked (after I had earned the unlock), but some of them were still there. In the names of my Create a Cl loadouts was the name of a website with "Get It Back" in its name. Fortunately I'm a little too smart to visit such a site, which is sure to be loaded with malware. Some of the things could be fixed, like the fact that my clan tag had been switched to a anti- slur. (OK, that part did make me laugh a little.) It isn't the end of the world. After all, it is just a game. Besides, the challenges resetting themselves actually helps by letting me earn easy points a second time. Still, I wanted to see if anyone else out there had the same thing. Xbox live has been hacked.

No comments:

Post a Comment