Friday, November 11, 2011

How can some women ruin a mans life with charges that are not true?

Not talking about athletes or stars but in life in general. I have personally seen women charge a man with cause he left them or they got caught in the act an then yell . I've seen it so much in the military and working around different countries and states. If you consented to having with someone then you should own up to it. I even had a girl try to put my on ual harment charges cause she snuck up behind me and some of the guys had asked me if I had with a girl and I said yes. She claimed we were talking explicit around her. My point is that an innocent man can face years of his life in prison an then when released he is labeled a convicted rapist. I understand there are cases that are true but I can't stand when women put a mans life and well being in jeopardy cause they got caught cheating or in the act of having . I am working in Iraq and a guy broke up with this woman an wasn't even in the area at the time it happened. But she threw herself down the stairs and broke her arm an bruised us real bad an she said that she had been d by him. She was fired but the thing that saved him was that he had just left the day before to work at another camp for a few days. If he had been at his regular base he would have been fired and charged with and ault.

No comments:

Post a Comment