Friday, November 11, 2011

Do people realize how many hit songs Rhett Akins has wrote..especially Blake Shelton fans?

oh yeah i read about these a long time ago. very good question. apparently he'd probably make more money writing these than releasing them as his own. rhett's one of my favorite singers and it annoys the living hell out of me how he's so underrated. i like his versions of kiss my country a** and put a girl in it than the others. i've never been able to figure why he's so underrated, and except for that aint my truck and dont get me started were his only successful singles (dont get me started was his only #1 hit), so even in the 90s he was underrated. very confusing indeed. also on wikipedia i read about rhett's version of kiss my country a** and alot of radio stations refused to play it because of the a word in the title. i'm uming those stations are playing blake' version?

No comments:

Post a Comment