Sunday, November 6, 2011

My bestfriend showed his to me, and he wants me to masturbate it?

Im a civil engineer, 28 years old male. I and my 30 years old bestfriend for more than 10 years (he is also a civil engineer) had a chance to sleep together in his cousins guestroom after the birthday party has just ended late at night. None the two of us were drunk. After we entered the room he locked the door and turned off the lights, and In the middle of our casual talk, he suddenly partly pulled down his boxer shorts and told me his is itchy, and wanted me to see it and touch it. he grabbed my hand and direct it to his . I laughed and put the lights on and joked to him, "oh really, wait let me scratch and ill take a picture on it". I smiled because told me he wants me to jerk his . He is my bestfriend and I felt he's just comfortable enough to get jerked by my hand and I think he is just that curious how was it felt like to be masturbated by his besfriend as me. But I just touch a bit his semi erected and never did jerky things, then I smiled and just laughed at him. Then put off the lights and sleep. Then he too suddenly quiets and sleep after a few minutes. This is the first time he showed me his . Deep inside I felt i killed his joy to get jerked by me. The two of us are aware and we both knew We're like brothers. For me nothing is so malice, because we usually talked with y jokes and shares each other films. let me just know how readers evaluate this some kind of a situation? Is it just like an add-on to our "open-minded brotherhood thing" as bestfriends for years or is it something another quite joking phase in our friendship? What makes me laughed about is a question that something like, Is it just normal to masturbate a friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment