Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Someone living in my apartment complex told a lie to the landlord saying i threatened them.being evicted now?

about a week ago i was driving through the complex heading to my parkin. there was a guy in front of me in his car. i guess he thought i was driving a little too close and did not appreiciate it. he got out of his gar with a girl and came up to my door and was yelling and screaming at me trying to fight me. he was very angry and yyelling profanity and just going crazy. i stayed in my car to avoid a fight. then he drove off and i parked. that was the end or so i thought. just a few days ago i got a eviction notice on my door saying " you were tailing another residents vehicle with your vehicle. when you were asked to stop you refused and verbally threatened the resident. threatening and intimidating other residents is a violation of your lease contract" i have court on tuesday. if there is no proof of me doing this, which i didnt, should i be worried? it would be my word against his. what do you think? what are some things i should say in court? thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment