Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Why do all the pretty mixed girls like white guys?

I pure 100% black, I have dark brown skin, dark brown eyes, and a natural body. My school mostly white uptight kids, and it just me and my ghetto crew! Me Quincy the king, Rashad the joker, Gatar the bullet and Laquisha the women and Fretroy the 200 pounds of black. The white kids alwasy be with each other. Laquisha is the only black girl in school and she is as ugly as my mamas a$$, so I didnt want to approach her and make my african magic tak over her, so I thought I had a chance with one of them mixed girls but NOOOOOO they be with the white kids hanging out and eating luch with them talking all white acting all white and wearing stupid abercombie,uggs,allstar shoe sh!t like that not accepting they got sum black in them they ain't even that light skinned but they are HOT but NOOOOOO they be wanting to be with them stupid white kids there are 2 of them twins Veronica and Victoria, they both have sum white boy friends they ain't even that light but they aint dark noo no they aint that dark they right in the middle. Why do they wanna hang out with kids and date white boys why do they act white???? Everytime I try to make a move they run away form me and call me a pervert when ever I try to touch them on their ****** and their **** they even start talkin to they friends about it and they friends be cracking up, even the white boys who are racist like tjhem! what up with that?????

No comments:

Post a Comment