Saturday, November 5, 2011

How can you tell if you are regrowing new hair?

I am trying to stimulate new hair growth due to hair loss from over bleaching. My hair is still growing but that is the hair I already have. How can I tell if I am getting regrowth from hair that I lost. It just looks the same to me but I would be reured if I knew for sure that all the good things I am doing for my hair is working. How can you tell if the hair follicles are dead and no growth is occuring. Thanks for your answers. Please also how do you get over a relationship when it is your fault. I was never happier tahn I was with this guy and because of depression and saying things that scared him I lost him. I never believed in soulmates until I met him, I had everything I wanted. I prayed to God to meet someone I love and he loves me and God answered myh prayer more abundantly then I hoped for. I was living in a beautiful home on the golf course, going to church with him and his kids, bowling, running, basketball, going to dinners, just laughing and having fun. Help

No comments:

Post a Comment