Saturday, November 5, 2011

Visiting the old Wise man on top of the Mountain.?

I was told to get Great wisdom and answers from the old Wise man on the mountain to take all I could cary in food and drink.My son and dater went with me to cary more food and drink.It was a 2 day hick to get to where he was.And lots of danger and pearls to come.The hick in it's self was a teaching experience in it's self.It tested my soul and my wisdom to get past all the trials I came up on.Finlay we reached the old man siting in a out crop of a rock.The back and sides of the rock formed a shape of a throne.The old man said O my what have we here,lots a food and drink to make a old man happy?Some news from down below in the town I once grow up in as a kid?Story's of old friends and relatives?Lets eat and drink and sher some story's,and in min I will give you some great wisdom.Ask me what you want and I will tell you all I know.The old man had a strong oder about him.An oder I could only describe as the strong odors of Parmesan,Limburger,and Cheddar Cheese.A ghastly smell of Eran,Ammonia,and vomit.And a smell I could only describe as the smell of a out house.We partied the night threw.We ate an drank laughed and told story's and jokes.Late in the night we sept where we laid.The old man just sat there in his rock cher and slept.Leaving the rest of the food and drink close at hand for the old mad and feeling as if all my questions had bin answered I packed my bedding and what I needed to get home.The old man turned to my kids and said,Children you never asked me what you wanted to know! My boy was quiet and just bowed his head.My girl, said if you miss the town,your friends and family so much! why don't you get up and come home with us?The old man frowned in disgust and said that is the first time any one has asked me that scents I got here.The old man said I saw this rock and thought to my self it would make a mighty fine cher if it didn't have that hole in it.I looked in and it seemed to be a mighty deep cave.Having no rope or torch to exemplar it with,I decided to look around my surroundings so I could find it a gen,As I did I took a step back and tripped on a rock and fell in first,and found my self stuck here.The first to com up here eat and drank and sheared some jokes.They left some food and drink behind as they left in a drunken.The rest did the same thing,Never asking me why I didn't get up an come with them.Your the first one who was,Now would you pleas help me out of here,I thing I have filed the cave and it is no more to explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment